PAD Patternmaker Girl's and Children's Outerwear) |
Phone: 514-905-0606 ext 234
1. Test Patterns by making and fitting Sample Garments
2. Determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric accordingly.
3. Create a Master Pattern for each size within a range of Garment
sizes, using charts, drafting instruments, computers, and/or grading
4. Update specifications, Work with CAD system to create patterns, markers
1. Diploma in Textile, Apparel Design, Fashion or related discipline
2. Minimum 2 years experience in Children Patternmaking, grading and garment fitting.
3. Fluency in English and French
4. Thorough knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles
involved in production of precision technical plans, patterns, blue
prints, drawings and models.
Jeff Goldstein email@example.com