web site: http://www.jawzinc.com
Phone: (403) 237-6920
JAWS Technologies Inc. (JAWS) was incorporated on January 27, 1997, under the laws of the State of Nevada as “E-Biz” Solutions, Inc. On March 27, 1998, “E-Biz” Solutions, Inc. changed its name to JAWS Technologies Inc. We have recently embarked on a re-branding effort and formally changed our name to JAWZ Inc. Due to our investigative capabilities; JAWZ is intensely focused on information security and strives to provide a unique insight into preserving information security. Since January 1997, JAWZ has been dedicated exclusively to the system integration of network security (both wire-line and wireless) to commercial and public sector/safety agencies.
JAWZ has been conducting high-tech assessments for financial institutions, government entities, and corporate clients since its inception. These activities are carried out through the Company’s wholly owned Canadian and U.S. subsidiaries.
JAWZ is a renowned international specialist in the field of high-end information security and is dedicated to providing consulting, implementations, managed services and software solutions that minimize the threats to the information and communications of our clients. JAWZ differentiates itself from competitors in the following three ways:
1. As one of the very few true end-to-end information security solutions provider, JAWZ offers its clients a vast array of products and services including:
2. JAWZ has established a knowledge transfer program in the Cyber Crime field through JAWZ University and the eSecurity Innovation Centre. This allows us a mechanism to transfer the ever-changing knowledge and issues this market has as a part of it. As we engage with a client we expect and intent to educate them so they can further protect themselves.
Within two years JAWZ has grown by over 400% through strategic acquisitions and internal expansion. Recent acquisitions include:
- Information security assessments
- Information security architectures
- Secure solution implementation and integration services (Firewall, IDS, PKI)
- Basic, advanced, and customized training to Law Enforcement and IT personnel
- General consulting and expert witness services
- Forensics and investigative services
- 24-hour rapid response team services (Certified Incident Response Team)
- Disaster recovery solutions with secure offsite data storage
- Cryptographic products for Microsoft Windows, 3Com Palm, Windows CE, UNIX, and other platforms
- PKI-based secure e-mail and messaging systems
- EFT debit/credit systems
- Web-based development at the enterprise level
- Project management services
- Systems/application design
- Secure software development
- Managed services
- Implementation of mission critical applications and infrastructures
- Post implementation support
- User and technical documentation
Our staff of over 300 professionals and security consultants within our Professional Services group has among them the highest security clearances possible in North America. This has made JAWZ the only information security company in western Canada that is able to assess the Federal Government of Canada. Through sophisticated interaction among JAWZ’ security professionals, research and development experts, and market vertical expertise, JAWZ will continue to lead our clients to diligently protect their information resource assets. In addition, JAWZ will continue to create distinctive, innovative and timely security technologies.
- The Former Secure Data Technologies, Inc.
- The Former Pace Systems, Inc.
- The Former The Vectrix Group
- The Former Off Site Data Storage (SNS)
- The Former 4COMM.Com
- The Former General Network Systems Inc. (GNS)
- The Former Betach Systems Inc.