||9/13/2012 11:24:06 AM|
451 Research HCTS-NA event tops 700 registrants
here are over 700 IT executives, cloud decision-makers, vendors and investors now registered to attend 451 Research's 8th Annual Hosting & Cloud Transformation Summit North America (HCTS-NA). HCTS-NA is North America's go-to convergence event for the Internet Infrastructure, colocation and third-party services industry and begins this Tuesday, September 18th at Aria in Las Vegas. Don't miss your opportunity to connent with IT Decision Makers. Secure your spot today before registration closes!
Join 451 Research Analysts and key industry leaders at the 8th Annual Hosting & Cloud Transformation Summit as we discuss, debate and interact. The stakes couldn't be higher.
Topics to be discussed at this year's Hosting & Cloud Transformation Summit include:
- Executives from Digital Realty, Fortrust, QTS, and ViaWest will participate in a panel discussion on 'The Evolving Multi-Tenant Datacenter Market – Beyond Colo and Wholesale.'
- 451 Research VP William Fellows and a panel of industry experts from Cloudsoft, HP, Nimbula, and Solidfire will discuss best practices for a multi-cloud world – migrating, developing, deploying and orchestrating applications on private and hosted clouds.
- 451 Research VP Rachel Chalmers will deliver a keynote presentation on 'The Internet of Everything – The Impact of BYOD and Other Smart Devices on IT.'
- 451 Research Analysts Carl Brooks and Jim Davis will lead a panel discussion, 'Managed Hosting – Staying the in the Game,' with executives from Rackspace and Dreamhost.
- Peter Hopper, co-founder and CEO of DH Capital will provide a leadership perspective on valuation and M&A in the data center and managed hosting sectors.
Don't miss your opportunity to attend the networking event of the year. Register before registration closes!